Wednesday, November 30, 2011

reverb

If you've been around for a while, you might remember that last year I took part in #Reverb10, a blogging event where you wrote on a given topic every day during the month of December as a way to reflect on the previous year and prepare for 2011. Tomorrow is December first and I've been looking forward to starting #Reverb11. I got an email yesterday from the creators of last year's topics and guess what...


There is no #Reverb11. 


Womp womp. What last year's creators have urged their blogging community to do is come up with a list of daily prompts for themselves and reflect on the year that way. One of the authors, Kaileen Elise, posted her list on her blog as an example. Something seems funny to me about writing my own prompts and sometimes I err on the side of temporary laziness so tomorrow I'll be starting writing from her list of prompts. :) I guarantee a lot of people will...


So below is Kaileen's list of writing prompts for the month of December if you would like to join in. I don't promise that I'll get to them all, but I'm looking forward to the challenge! 

See you tomorrow, friends! 

  1. Where did 2011 begin?
  2. Who did you meet?
  3. What books did you read?
  4. When did you struggle?
  5. What did you discover?
  6. Who was important to you?
  7. What do you hope to remember?
  8. Where did you spend money?
  9. When were you most scared?
  10. What questions did you ask?
  11. Who surprised you?
  12. What did you learn?
  13. When did you feel the most relaxed?
  14. Where did you leave a mark?
  15. What movies did you see?
  16. What did you accomplish?
  17. When were you the most grateful?
  18. Who touched your heart?
  19. Where did you visit?
  20. When did you cry?
  21. Where did you spend your time?
  22. What were your favorite songs?
  23. Who did you miss?
  24. When did you take the easy way?
  25. Where did you eat?
  26. Which blogs did you enjoy most?
  27. When did you celebrate?
  28. What are your dreams for next year?
  29. Who will attract into your life?
  30. What do you want to do in 2012?
  31. Where do you hope to be on Jan 1, 2013?


And I thought I'd end this post by sharing a few photos from our pre-thanksgiving cookie decorating party! Enjoy!


Sometimes Trey takes a break from law school... and sometimes I make weird cat cookies.



And these are a series of terrible photos of me, Robert, and Memphis sitting on the front porch playing with my dslRemote App before taking our family Christmas photos. Don't worry, we didn't take them on the porch... it was way too sunny for anyone's good.

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying out Reverb this year! Ahhhhh!!! We've got this:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...