Friday, September 23, 2011

ben

Last night my sweet friend Laura Sue and I went to Atlanta for the first night of Ben Rector's new tour. Between riding through the rain, fighting traffic for pumpkin spice lattes, and standing right up against the stage (but safely out of the spit range) it was all together a much needed night of fun. Here are a few pictures... bear in mind that I've never been skilled at taking photos in low lighting. Maybe I should work on that.

Graham Colton opened last night. Not only am I a big fan of his name, I really enjoyed his music too... and he had a precious personality. Count me a new found fan, Graham. 















1 comment:

  1. Looks like you did a great job to me. Also, send a pumpkin spice latte this way. :) luv AA

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...