Wednesday, August 24, 2011

fausto and rachel

As I mentioned, this past weekend I got the incredible opportunity to be a small part of a special day for two of my sweet friends, Fausto and Rachel. We all met two summers ago working for CentriKid and these types of friendships are ones that are sure to last a long time. I love these two together and the sense of joy and excitement that they bring to everyone around them. I'm so blessed to have friends like these.

Blessing number two of the day was getting to tag team these pictures with my sweet boyfriend. I can't tell you who took which ones anymore and while neither of us claim to be professionals, we both had a great time being behind the camera. That being said, here are a few of our pictures from the day.

Okay, you didn't really think I could post a few, did you?






















































1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...