Friday, October 7, 2011

afternoon

Just a quick update for the afternoon...

It's finally fall here in Athens and we've been loving every minute of it. Between playing games with roommates, Saturday football games, and friends coming in and out of town, I'm trying to squeeze a little school work in along with it all. Senioritis is a real problem. I can't believe it's already October...

A few Fridays ago I got to go to The Fabulous Fox in Atlanta to see Wicked with some sweet friends. Aren't they beautiful? I hope I get to be this pretty when I'm a mom. It was such a fun evening out-- we walked two blocks the wrong direction in high heels, ended up at a Steak N Shake at 1 am, and laughed more than anything. Loved it.



Daniel is coming today. Like any minute now. I am currently the way I always am when waiting for something like this... antsy. Like super antsy. Like keep-getting-up-and-walking-across-the-room-to-look-out-the-window antsy. Call me crazy, I'm just ready to see him. :)

I'm spending all of next week at the Lifeway Kids Ministry Conference in Nashville! I'm super excited to see some wonderful people and to get to work behind the scenes all week. Annnnd the Dugger's are going to be there. That's right, all 19 of the 19 Kids and Counting. Or is it 20 now? I don't even know.

Post conference I'm going to spend a few days with my sweet brother in NashVegas. So excited to see that boy and his puppy too! I'd expect pictures to come soon.

Gonna be such a good weekend... I'm off to look out the window again.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...