Friday, October 14, 2011

1000 words

I confess that lately I've become a huge fan of taking pictures on my iphone, despite the fact that they're not always top quality. So I thought I'd give an update on the past week of my life via the most recent iphone pics. 




































 

I had a great time with this guy this past weekend. Oddly enough, this is the only picture we took the entire time... swedish meatballs at Ikea for my mom. She has some sort of life-long dream to get some. Anyway, we had a blast just hanging out-- going for walks, watching football, making soup... and going to ikea. He loved it. Okay, maybe not so much but that's okay :)
























From there, I headed to Nashville for the kidmin conference and got to spend the week with this awesome group of people. They were such a blessing-- we had a fantastic time together as we laughed, served, and talked a lot of leadership. The conference was a success. I definitely had a lot of great takeaways and got to connect with some solid people as well as seeing some faces I hadn't seen since the summer. It's always so good to hear what the Lord has done in people's lives since they were at camp and it was beautiful to hear 600 children's ministers worship together and be refreshed and restored. Mmm.

And of course, the Duggars were there. Yep, all 21 of them. We had such a great time playing with them.

 
Speed scrabble... I know it says lose, but I definitely won... twice. I was trying to be fairly incognito with this picture. 







































I love this picture of Meredith teaching her how to play with the camera.






































And here's the other side of that picture. So cute.






































This is the infamous Baby Josie. She's gotten so big. As we tried to take her picture she kept reaching for my phone and saying "Baby Duggar!". She definitely knows she's a celeb...





























This kiddo is a mess. He worked the merch table with me and continually tried to steal my money. Despite what you may think, my face doesn't always look like this. We taught the kids how to do the scramble and they LOVED it. Look for many ruined pictures from the Duggar family soon. Of course he decided to let me scramble alone in this one... meanie.






































I did it. I opened the Barbosa's box. Anybody who came to camp this year will know why this is huge... I now know what's inside. But I won't tell :)




































And my journey continues from here. This is definitely a favorite photo from right outside my brother's house here in Nashville. I'm headed out tomorrow and have a few things left to do before the real world catches back up to me. My week off has been great and I know that after talking camp and ministry all week, it's going to be a real challenge to do so much school work again. Today I've been on a picnic with a puppy, ate ice cream with old friends, and enjoyed the world's most perfect weather. Please don't be over yet... I don't want to go back. 

Alas, for now I'm going to go enjoy the rest of my time in Nashville. Love this place. Til later, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...