Tuesday, January 11, 2011

snow school

Today is day two of our extended Christmas break and school has already been canceled again for tomorrow! The roommates and I have had a great time so far-- making breakfast, watching tons of Lifetime movies, and sledding in the snow. Yesterday all of the neighborhood was out sledding and building ramps and igloos. I love how everyone comes together in the snow! We were out for a few hours, came in and warmed up, and later walked with the boys across the street up to the loop and went sledding by the entry ramp. We ended the night watching football in our pj's... today we did it all over again. Bring on tomorrow!

Here are a few of the 300 images I got while sledding yesterday:
 Good morning, neighborhood!

 the back porch

 I love this image of our front doors because of the fact that our neighbors are our very best friends.



 Stop signs make surprisingly great sleds


 Loving my roommates getting crazy air...



This one says it all...

Favorite image of the morning, hands down. I almost got run over in the process...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...