Friday, May 14, 2010

beauty

Right now I'm digging even further into the question "what does it mean to be beautiful?" and getting really excited about having the chance to pour scripture into the lives of little girls this summer. The time I got to spend last summer teaching sexual purity to girls on a Navaho reservation was life changing and I'm excited to get to pour specifically into little girls again each week this summer, this time in a very different setting.

I'm praying God teaches me more as I did further into these questions and that He opens up the door for me to share scripture and impact these girls' lives. Can you tell I'm way excited?

Tonight my fascination has brought me once again to kevinandamanda.com. I fell in love with them earlier this year for their precious free fonts but I have to admit, I also love their blog-- especially the entry Amanda did about the Loft, a place I will admit to spending far too much time just this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...