Thursday, December 30, 2010

continuation

Hello blogging world, I have not forgotten about you. I know you're all heart broken that I've been MIA the past two days... not. But I'm writing in just to let you know that I have yet to give up on reverb 10! Yesterday I was just plain lazy but tonight the first of my new year's company arrived in town and it has already been wonderful having Daniel in town and hanging out with our dearest friend KatiePH. I'm forgoing answering tonight's prompt though (despite it being 2 am) to make my priorities straight. I'm exhausted and if it comes down to writing a lengthy blog or spending a lengthy amount of time with the Lord, I would hope to always pick the latter. Tonight's prompt was about picking a defining moment from the year and if I hope to be defined by anything, it's the moments like this one where the Lord speaks to me in my weaknesses and exhaustions, comforts my soul, and reveals to me another slice of His beautiful character. I'm putting blogging behind me tonight to opt for my journal and my bible-- trust me, it's way more rewarding.

That being said, I am so beyond excited for CK1 to get here for New Years and Passion! Going to try and keep on blogging through the end of the year but I make no promises...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...